- Data analysis, software development, software quality assurance, data engineering
- Prior experience with a variety of programming languages (e.g. Python, C#, Java), database systems (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Amazon Redshift), as well as other tools (e.g. MS SSIS, VMWare vSphere, AWS)
- Prior experience in different industries and project environments
- Prana, G. A. A., Treude, C., Thung, F., Atapattu, T., & Lo, D. (2019). Categorizing the content of GitHub README files. Empirical Software Engineering, 1-32.
- A study on types and distribution of README file content of GitHub software projects as well as design, development, and evaluation of a multi-label classifier to automatically assign content type labels to a GitHub README file's sections.
- Also presented in the journal-first track of the upcoming IEEE/ACM 41th International Conference on Software Engineering, Montréal, Canada.
- Classifier code
- Sulistya, A., Prana, G. A. A., Sharma, A., Lo, D., & Treude, C. (2019). SIEVE: Helping developers sift wheat from chaff via cross-platform analysis. Empirical Software Engineering.
Prior work experience
(from the most recent. All positions were in Singapore)
- Data Analyst - Reebonz
- Senior Engineer - ST Electronics
- QA Engineer 2 - Borland / Micro Focus
- IT Consultant - WDS Software
- Analyst Programmer - RCL Feeder
- Consultant - NL One